2023 Trunk-or-Treat Fall Social • NOW SATURDAY, OCT 28
THE RAIN DATE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!
THIS EVENT WILL BE RAIN OR SHINE ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28!
The MC PTA is excited for our 3rd annual Trunk or Treat Fall Social! Each year we have grown and added more to our line up! This year we are excited to be partnering with the Mattituck Lions Club, where we will be combining their Halloween bash with our trunk or treat! There will be a DJ, lots of trunks handing out treats, and several contests and great prizes!!
(see below for details)
We cannot do this event without your help!!
Register for trunk: https://forms.gle/5WXfmeL8X5skRTpD9
Volunteer for this event: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0F4FA4AB2FA7F4C07-44997581-trunk#/
We will also be collecting any candy/treat donations prior to the social to help the trunk volunteers. Please feed our candy monster any donations, located outside the main office! Thank You!
• Voters Choice Trunk Awards (10) given to the adults for helping make this event successful!
• Costume Contest & prizes for kids will be run by the Mattituck Lions Club this year.
Prizes will be awarded for Most Original Costume, Cutest & Scariest in each age group.
- 3 years and younger
- Pre-k and Kindergarten
- grades 1 and 2
- grades 3 and 4
- grades 5 and 6
The PTA will also be awarding a prize to best group/family costume!
• Jack-o-Lantern Contest & prizes (5)! Please bring your pre-carved or decorated pumpkin (or plastic milk jug) labeled with the childs name and grade. We will have a display and supply a tealight. Please remember to take your pumpkin home when you leave the event! We are excited to see your creativity!
• Guess How Many - Be sure to guess how many candy corn are in the jar! Winner will receive a $10 PTA voucher for the Book Fair!
• NEW! The PTA will be choosing 2 CE Faculty members as winners of "Most Festively Dressed" and another for "Most Festive Trunk" (theme is your choice!). Each winner will receive a $50 visa gift card! Thank you for joining the PTA in this fun community event! Your participation is appreciated!
Check out the awesome video of our Candy Monster named "Harry." He is in the main lobby and starving for candy & non-food treat donations to help with our Trunk-or-Treat.
Since the event is FREE to attend...we are asking families (if you are able) to kindly donate to the Candy Monster!